Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨4,365 in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (25 minutes ago)