Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 35% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨18,119 in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)