Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 12% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,854 in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)