Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨16,110 in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)