Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 166.509 INR / OMR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 12% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,368 (﷼ 188) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (18 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (19 minutes ago)