Cost of living comparison between Muscat, Oman and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 173.892 INR / OMR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 16% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,164 (﷼ 104) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)