Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 177.299 INR / OMR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,356 (﷼ 104) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)