Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.316 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,316 (€361) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)