Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,428 (€377) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (40 minutes ago)