Cost of living comparison between Münster, Germany and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,886 (€232) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)