Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 836 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.652 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨631,373 (€7,732) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨457,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)