Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,023 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.186 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,664 (€482) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)