Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,052 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.335 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,383 (€351) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)