Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,058 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,021 (€354) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)