Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.528 INR / BAM
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨73,780 (1,777KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)