Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.641 INR / BAM
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨25,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,447 (529KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)