Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.876 INR / BAM
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 10% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨68,422 (1,674KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)