Cost of living comparison between Moroni, Comoros and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14663 INR / KMF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 24% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,447 (132,631 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)