Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16541 INR / KMF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 33% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨8,087 (48,893 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,100 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,367 (about 1 hour ago)