Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14464 INR / KMF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 36% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,549 (176,630 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)