Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17256 INR / KMF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 37% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨8,238 (47,740 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 350 kr (about 1 hour ago)