Cost of living comparison between Morón, Cuba and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.795 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 16% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,540 (218 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (about 2 hours ago)