Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.084 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,792 (550 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)