Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.335 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 16% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,695 (524 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)