Cost of living in Moradabad, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2018.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,883 in Moradabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)