Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.199 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 34% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨423,134 (€5,276) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨315,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (38 minutes ago)