Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.146 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 36% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨466,442 (€5,678) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨344,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$28,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)