Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 22% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,304 (€218) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)