Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,121 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.290 INR / UYU
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 9% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,399 ($U8,910) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)