Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,464 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.250 INR / UYU
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,909 ($U13,294) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)