Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.038 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,472 (R$ 6,380) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨114,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)