Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 805 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.560 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨221,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨216,157 (Mex$ 60,718) in Monterrey.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)