Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.284 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨27,977 ($b3,013) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (10 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (22 minutes ago)