Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02393 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨103,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨91,837 (COL$3,837,904) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Xiamen costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)