Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02288 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨105,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨92,241 (COL$4,031,848) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)