Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02273 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,497 (COL$1,121,928) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (38 minutes ago)