Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02421 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨28,922 (COL$1,194,398) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)