Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02390 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨97,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨86,708 (COL$3,628,202) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)