Cost of living comparison between Monrovia, Liberia and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.748 INR / LRD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 114% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,778 (35,817 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)