Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.758 INR / LRD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 48% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,525 (24,431 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)