Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49822 INR / LRD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 12% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,054 (58,315 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)