Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.043 INR / CAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,190 (C$643) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (31 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Rennes costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)