Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.487 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,534 (Mex$ 8,758) in Monclova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (28 minutes ago)