Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.600 INR / TTD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 20% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,440 (2,337 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (40 minutes ago)