Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.540 INR / TTD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,732 (4,060 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (30 minutes ago)