Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.164 INR / TTD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 24% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,235 (2,286 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $66 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (33 minutes ago)