Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.221 INR / TTD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨277,361 (27,136 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨238,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)