Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.814 INR / TTD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 33% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,660 (3,532 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)