Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.662 INR / KES
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,201 (Shilling30,530) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)