Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / KES
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,644 (Shilling41,012) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 31 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (38 minutes ago)