Cost of living comparison between Mokp'o, South Korea and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05886 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 134% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,863 (₩745,194) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)