Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 629%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11603 INR / SOS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 266% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,226 (493,191 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)