Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 660%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12430 INR / SOS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 283% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,869 (385,102 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)