Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Agartala, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 51.487 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,196 (2,373 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port of Spain costs 5.75 TT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,935 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)