Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.071 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 14% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,349 (2,284 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)