Cost of living comparison between Misratah, Libya and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.845 INR / LYD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 22% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,044 (398 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)