Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 43% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,539 (₨62,277) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)