Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 27% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,501 (₨60,258) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)