Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.432 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,561 (RM9,555) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨149,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (25 minutes ago)