Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.764 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,045 (RM1,652) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,296 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)