Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00334 INR / BYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 33% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,420 (2,520,454 p.) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (40 minutes ago)