Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00323 INR / BYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 33% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,319 (2,572,199 p.) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)