Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,822 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,808 (€224) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)