Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,008 prices entered by 363 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.501 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨246,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨230,041 (Mex$ 65,711) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)