Cost of living in Mexicali, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.426 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,346 (Mex$ 5,939) in Mexicali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)