Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.533 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨58,537 (4,325TL) in Mersin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 3,300 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maputo costs 100,000 MT (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Venice costs €399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)