Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.246 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨55,367 (4,180TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)