Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.503 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨63,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨46,104 (4,008TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (33 minutes ago)