Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.626 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨119,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨104,064 (Mex$ 28,700) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (41 minutes ago)