Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.019 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨52,549 (ARS $26,029) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)