Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.203 INR / UYU
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨45,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨36,032 ($U16,356) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hamilton costs BD$24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.08 (about 2 hours ago)