Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.200 INR / UYU
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 27% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,679 ($U10,308) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (38 minutes ago)