Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.478 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨27,931 (11,271₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (37 minutes ago)