Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.890 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,695 (3,004 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (43 minutes ago)