Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.759 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨99,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨86,197 (11,109 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)