Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.628 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 26% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,089 (3,483 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (25 minutes ago)