Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.777 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,363 (3,005 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)