Cost of living in Meiktila, Myanmar compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04616 INR / MMK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meiktila (Myanmar) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,900 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨5,554 (120,341 Kyat) in Meiktila.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)