Cost of living comparison between Meerut, India and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,227 in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)