Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,738 in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (44 minutes ago)