Cost of living comparison between Medellín, Colombia and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 778 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02236 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,388 (COL$509,260) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)