Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 768 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02007 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,787 (COL$786,742) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (30 minutes ago)