Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 945 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02249 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨158,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨150,434 (COL$6,688,360) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)