Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02121 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨154,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨145,019 (COL$6,836,943) in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rosario costs ARS $58 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tunja costs COL$50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Accra costs GH₵15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 800 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php89 (about 1 hour ago)