Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.569 INR / DZD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 31% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨18,032 (31,716 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)