Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03087 INR / TZS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 22% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨60,247 (1,951,607 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)