Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03071 INR / TZS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 31% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,015 (423,742 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)