Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03206 INR / TZS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨57,486 (1,793,334 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)