Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02892 INR / TZS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 23% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,384 (773,936 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,290 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)