Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04446 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 13% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,914 (560,419 Franc) in Mbandaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨22,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 189 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (about 2 hours ago)