Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.117 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,839 (Mex$ 4,120) in Mazatlán.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (32 minutes ago)