Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela vs Agartala, India
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 587%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.162 INR / VES *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 95% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,581 (161,476 Bs.S.) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)