Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.431 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 64% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,977 (Bs 7,927) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $4,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)