Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 15% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨35 (Bs 60,834) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 123 ден (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)