Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 28% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨23 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨17 (Bs 56,990) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)