Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.652 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,180 (Mex$ 8,265) in Matamoros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)