Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,984 (﷼ 11,573,851) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (44 minutes ago)