Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00174 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨152,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨129,521 (﷼ 74,651,495) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)