Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.881 INR / LSL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨181,953 (37,274 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨169,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)