Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.317 INR / NIO
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 13% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,109 (9,110 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (about 1 hour ago)