Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.122 INR / NIO
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,014 (15,087 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 164 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)