Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.238 INR / NIO
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 13% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,092 (27,301 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (about 2 hours ago)