Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.337 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,687 (€212) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (42 minutes ago)