Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.247 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨202,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨183,367 (25,303 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melitopol costs 31₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (43 minutes ago)